Tuesday, November 16, 2010

National Hemophilia Foundation 2010 Conference-New Orleans

Wow..The conference was great.  It was so fun.  I did so many fun things.  There was so many good presentations and so many great activities.  They even had a Social Media class.  It was great.  I am so glad I got to see all my friends.  I have done so much walking here in New Orleans that I have kept knee problems.  I went to a jazz bar and to a club.  I figured out finally that I can dance if I use my cane to keep my balance.  Burbon Street is very fun.  There was a street fair as well as lots of fun.  I did a Katrina tour and got to see how  bad the people of New Orleans need our help.  I think everyone has forgotten they still need help. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good time Reid! Great catching up with you and take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete